What are all the deeper significations of the houses? Most classes teach superficial material like 3rd house is siblings and 4th house is moksha but the houses form a rich...
What are all the deeper significations of the houses? Most classes teach superficial material like 3rd house is siblings and 4th house is moksha but the houses form a rich tapestry of emotional and psychological wealth. If you ever wanted to go into depth about all the physical, emotional and psychological implications of houses and house placements and their spiritual connections to the four aims of life, here is your chance.
New emphasis on practical predictive techniques, psychological and spiritual shadings and discussion of intermediate topics such as Badhaka, Argala, and Marana Karaka Sthana, Bhavat Bhavam, Meaning of Signs for house ownership also covered.
Our aim is always to uncover psychological and spiritual depth in understanding your lives that goes beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary. A new emphasis on major techniques for predictive purposes, past life karma, psychological development, mythology and remedial remedies connected to house significations will be explored.
Part 1: Technique for Evaluating Houses
Free Preview: Barry Rosen’s talk on Secret of the Houses and over 20 new ways of looking at astrological houses and new techniques for evaluating them is now available for viewing on his YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/aaNaNvOmUQ0
Weeks 1-2: Innovative Techniques for House Analysis Part 1: Beyond the Ordinary
(Includes use of nakshatras, argala or hidden psychological bolts, and the navamsha chart, bhavat bhavam, dagda Rashi, the nature and quality of planetary aspects and their meaning, bhadaka or hidden psychological blocks)
Types of Houses; Secrets of Signs, Secrets of the Elements, Planetary Oppositions by Natural Rising Sign; Achilles Heels by Rising Sign; Secrets of Dispositors and How they Alter Interpretation
Weeks 3-5: The Dharma Houses: 1, 5, 9
- The First House: The Original Selfie and the Start of it All
- The Fifth House: Finding Your Passion Through Self-Expression
- The 9th House: Dharma and Good Luck from the Past.
Weeks 6-8: THE Moksha Houses: 4, 8 and 12
- The Liberation Houses: 4, 8, 12: Happiness, Transformation, and sacrifice: Finding Personal Peace, Transforming it to Attain Universal Freedom.
- Secrets of the 4th House: Family Happiness or Karmic Hell.
- Secrets of the 8th House: Transformation or Sudden Calamity
- Secrets of the 12th House: Blind Spots that block Liberation.
- The Money Houses and the Artha Houses: Understanding Material Existence and Manifestation
- The 6th House: The Discipline and Dynamics of the 6th House and the Challenges of Everyday Work
- The 10th House and Making Your Mark in the World and the D-10 for Fine-Tuning Career.
- The 2nd House: What is our ability to save money and accumulate wealth?
Bonus Class 11: Badhaka - Hidden Psychology blocks in the 7th, 9th, and 11th houses.
Weeks 13-15: The Kama or Relationship Houses
- The Desire Houses: 3, 7, 11: Finding Personal Happiness, Compromising in Relationship and Moving Toward Societal Desires to Engage in Social Justice.
- Secrets of the 3rd House and Primal Desire.
- The Secrets of Relationship and the 7th House: Harmony or Integration or Death?
- Secrets of the 11t House–Income, Money and Group Dynamics and Social Justice
Weeks 16-17: Refining House Interpretation - Advanced Techniques
- Argala Part 1: Odd Pairings of Houses that Block or Support House Relationships
- Houses from the Arudha Lagna or Perception Chart and How They Impact Prediction.
- Dagda Rashi:– Burnt Houses that Create Psychological Blocks
Week 18: Summary and Integration: Putting it All Together.
- The Psychological Integration and Growth of the Soul through the 12 Houses.
Tutor: Barry Rosen
This is a recorded course, which you will receive by email along with accompanying materials, if any, for your reference.