The study of Nakshatras is one of the most fundamental pillars of Vedic astrology. Nakshatra comes from the Sanskrit words meaning “indestructible” (Na - Not, Kshatra - destructible). It can...
The study of Nakshatras is one of the most fundamental pillars of Vedic astrology. Nakshatra comes from the Sanskrit words meaning “indestructible” (Na - Not, Kshatra - destructible). It can also be translated as map of the sky that protects us (Naksha - map of the sky, Tra - protection). Understanding nakshatras can help us in realizing our true destiny that is held within our stars.
The Intermediate nakshatra course is an intermediate course on Nakshatras targeted at students of Nakshatras who are looking to take their knowledge of Nakshatras to the next level. In this application based course, we will be focusing on specific predictive points about Nakshatras and discuss it extensively with example charts. We will also be introducing the advanced concepts of Nakshatra Padas and the Navatara system of analysis. We will be teaching you about all the 27 nakshatras in the zodiac along with the intercalary Abhijit nakshatra.
- Introduction to Nakshatra padas
- Introduction to Navatara system
- Special predictive observations for individual Nakshatras
- Extensive discussion of nakshatra energies using Example charts
- Pdf of the power point presentation of every lecture
- Recordings of every class.
- Homework practices to help integrate the concepts with feedback from the instructors.
- Comprehensive pre-read on every nakshatra.
- Key words for each nakshatra and nakshatra deity.
Tutor: Dr Arjun Pai
Co-tutor: Dr Kanholy Santhip Krishnan
This is a recorded course, which you will receive by email along with accompanying materials, if any, for your reference.