Astrological Predictions with Krishnamurthi Paddhati - Batch III
What is Krishnamurthi Paddhati?
Krishnamurthi Paddhati (KP) is a Nakshatra based predictive astrological technique based mainly on the principles of Vedic Astrology. Some aspects of Western Astrology too are also a part of this technique. This paddhati was formulated by Sri.K.S. Krishnamurthi (1908-1972). These techniques were explained in detail in the magazine Astrology & Athrishta published from 1963 to 1974.
Krishnamurthi Paddhati is well known for its simplicity and its emphasis on the timing of events
A reasonable understanding of Houses (Bhavas), Signs (Rashis) Planets (Grahas) which includes an understanding of House and Planetary significations (Karakattwas)
- Placidus House division
- The Star-Lord concept
- Understanding the Sub-Lord
- The Ruling Planets
- The division of the Zodiac into 249 parts
- Important Western Astrology aspects used in KP
- Predicting with Birth and Horary Charts
What’s new in V.2.0
- Predicting micro events. Micro events are events which are insignificant yet momentarily important. These are events like (a) when will I receive the phone call I have been waiting for? (b) When will the delayed flight take off?
- Predicting with Ruling Planets and the Gulbarga Theory
The course material will consist of a handout with a short explanation of every aspect of the course content. It is expected that every participant read this prior to the commencement of the course.
The tutor of this course, Bharat Ram, learnt Krishnamurthi Paddhati from a direct student of the Late K.S. Krishnamurthi. He also learnt lesser known KP techniques from the original writings of Sri Krishnamurthi published in Astrology & Athrishta and in the KP Readers Volumes I – VI.
Course Dates and Timings:
This course will be completed in a 4 hours session on the 21st October 2018 from 5 a.m. India Standard Time. For interested participants, there will be a 2 hours follow-up session on the 28th October, at 5 a.m. India time. The main course date and time corresponds to the following date and time in the USA, Europe and Dubai:
Main Course: India Time & Date
5 a.m. IST 21st October 2018
Main Course: USA Time & Date
Pacific Time(PDT): 4.30 p.m., 20th October
Mountain Time (MDT): 5.30 p.m. 20th October
Central Time (CDT): 6.30 p.m., 20th October
Eastern Time(EDT): 7.30 p.m., 20th October
Main Course: Other Time Zones & Date
London Time: 11.30 p.m., 20th October
Germany Time: 1.30 am., 21st October
Singapore Time: 7.30 am, 21st October
Moscow Time: 2.30 am, 21st October
The course tutor will be also available, on email, until the 20th January 2019 for participants to clarify concepts pertaining to the course.
“It is really a well laid out course. This is the first time I have used the KP Horary techniques taught by you. It has worked beautifully. Many thanks for this wonderful technique.”Deepanshu Giri, India
KP Course, Batch II
“I have to share just how amazing the Krishnamurthi Paddhati (KP) class was. As a practising astrologer for well over a decade, to be given a powerful and accurate tool to answer a yes or no question and/or a multiple choice type of question is huge. Often there is not enough confluence in the birth chart or the Prashna chart to be able to answer some questions for clients, even with the plethora of methods available in Jyotish. I have used the KP Methods taught in the course numerous times already. Delighted to have joined this course! Krishnamurthi Paddhati is an awesome adjunct to Parashara, Jaimini, Nadi, etc. Thank you Cosmic Insights for bringing this great course into the light!”Pamela McDonough, U.S.A.
KP Course Batch I
“I am practicing Krishnamurthi Paddhati with fantastic results!”Sigita Bagdoniene, Belgium
KP Course, Batch I
“After I completed this KP Course I predicted the date my brother would get a job. The date was accurate to a week. My prediction for the date of registering the sale of a property was accurate to the exact date. KP is wonderful!”
Narendra Vaswani, India
KP Course, Batch II
- This course is not suitable for those who do not have a preliminary understanding of astrology like the name of houses, the signification of houses and planetary significations.
Those who wish to study the basics of Astrology must read “Beneath the Vedic Sky” by William R. Levacy. This is among the finest books for beginners. It is still my most referred to book even after over fifteen years of studying the subject!
- Krishnamurthi Paddhati is simple and effective. However, do not expect to make progress without putting in efforts to hone your skills. I will help you with this, via email, for 90 days after the course.
- Be prepared for failures in predictions. When Mercury goes retrograde there are failures in calculations. When Jupiter goes retrograde judgement goes wrong. When the Moon transits via a Rahu Nakshatra the intellect gets clouded. There are many other reasons too why a prediction may fail.